Armour Shield Transaction Windows are manufactured to suit any user requirement and are used in a variety of situations including cash offices, payroll windows, cashier pay window, payzone window, Chubb paypoint window, teller windows, ticket windows, pharmacy drug dispensing windows, tote windows, betting offices and off licenses.
Cashpoint / Paypoint Transaction Window:
Our standard high security Cashpoint Transaction Windows include BR5 bullet resistant glass mounted in a stainless steel support structure. The work surface is made from highly durable marmoleum, trimmed in hardwood timber. The transaction tray is made from high quality polished stainless steel with a standard operating depth of 100mm and also includes a sliding perspex lid. Each unit also incorporates a bullet resistant / bulletproof steel shot box below the transaction tray to maintain full bullet resistant / bulletproof protection for staff.
- Glass security level options including BR1, BR2, BR3 & BR5
- Various depths and sizes of transaction trays.
- Full exterior grade stainless steel work surface.
- Armour speech transfer system, including induction loop for people with hearing aids.
- Special bulk transfer units below the window to allow secure transfer of till drawer inserts or other bulk items from the public side to the secure staff side.
We usually have stock of our standard cashpoint transaction windows for urgent orders.
Vertical Sliding Windows:
Armour Shield Vertical Sliding Hatch Windows are perfect for secure transferring of bulk items and are used in various industries including, post offices, reception areas, medical dispensing offices, security huts etc. All windows are made from powder coated steel and are available in custom sizes. Each window incorporates unique smooth action counter balances.